Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh Voice, Voice - where are you?



hmmmm - assignment: finding your voice.  List ten things.  Reduce it to 3 or 4.

  1. happy
  2. sarcastic
  3. funny thinking of combining into sarcastically funny
  4. in touch with me
  5. photo - of what?  is it about the photo?
  6. The adventure
  7. Rolling with life
  8. How much is too much?
  9. What to share?
  10. POSITIVE (hearing my friend Lucie)
  11. I don't want to be naked, but I do want to share.
Then I read Everyday Glimpses post on this assignment and decided I needed a second list about Bringing the Brave Out.
  1. Baby Steps
  2. or a giant leap (we all know "the net will appear")
  3. It is about the adventurous journey.
  4. "The creative mind plays with the objects it loves." - Carl Jung (in an email today from The Happiness Project (link below)
  5. Be Renee (from The Happiness Project)
P.S.  I reserve the right to change, scrap and re-create at any time.

Photo: I think it is from the Chicago Art Museum.  The words are mine.  Starting to keep my eyes peeled for this light strand.



5 comments:

  1. Renee-

    Thanks so much for including my blog post! I LOVE your list...number 11 is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm looking high and low too...

    great list -- I like sarcastic. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoying reading your blog. (BTS) Roxi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sarcastically funny:) Great list.

    ReplyDelete

welcome - and thank you for taking a moment to comment - enjoy your day! Renee