Friday, July 27, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

I'm taking a class tonight featuring - Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  Not from Annie, but from a nearby store that sells her paint.  So, so, SO excited.  I've painted a couple of things already, but now I'll get to learn some tricks of the paint and wax - expanding my knowledge of creative ways to use this incredible paint.  "Why incredible," you ask? No sanding or stripping involved - just get painting!  My kinda painting...


Here's Annie's blog.

And there are lots of pinterest photos, too - search on Annie Sloan.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to take that class. Please post a picture of what you paint and have painted. I have a pair of shutters that I want to paint with Annie Sloan paint, and then use for backgrounds for my still life photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great watching the video and meeting the paint 'family'...could be addictive, that "just paint" over thing.
    happy you're off to this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat shop! Love the video. Looks like a fun place to take a class. ;->

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting, I have her book and love her paints!

    ReplyDelete

welcome - and thank you for taking a moment to comment - enjoy your day! Renee