Thursday, July 5, 2012

The About Me Update

Ok. I updated my About Me profile, the beta version.  Pretty much "winged it."  I usually labor over such things, dotting the i's and crossing the t's.  Memories of the teacher's red pen on writing assignments haunt my pushing the "publish" button.

Also trying to bend the BTS class content from "how to have more readers for your blog and maybe make some money" to be more low-key.  "Among friends" meeting after work approach, not about the possible-customer sort of thing.

Enjoying having the information from Kim and Xanthe.  Just making sure I apply it to my current, small goals.  Keep it simple.  Find some additional friends.  Expand my learning.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely job you are doing! The blog is beautiful and your writing is very pleasant to read. I'm sure your English teachers would all be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm in the same boat - just looking to learn the ropes and make some creative contacts. I do accounting and legal compliance - so I'm with you on the left/right brain daily switch :)

    JenEve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no desire to turn my blog into a money making venture either. It is just a creative outlet where I can combine my love of photography (and work at getting better at it), and my recently rediscovered joy of writing. Great "about you" very honest and to the point. I hope you are not in the fire affected areas in Colorado.
    P.S. I am also working on learning Photoshop Elements, that was one of my goals for the year. So much to learn, and never enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your sense of humor...every post makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I like your about me page, I think it's real and honest. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

welcome - and thank you for taking a moment to comment - enjoy your day! Renee