Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Start





A new blog.  A fresh start.  A blank page...


Why a new blog?


Because I am stale.  My daily life is crazy busy with TheToDoList.  I want a moment for myself. And, to find some peeps.


So, I'm taking my laptop, camera and me on a new adventure.  Reclaiming self.  Like buying a new pair of shoes or reading a new book or taking a walk at dawn - just freshing up the air around myself a bit.


Step 1: Taking a class: Behind the Scenes.  Why?  Because I stink at motivating myself.  I need a posse for ideas and conversation in how to grow and see things in the changing light.  


Looking forward to the Behind the Scenes posse approach...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Renee!
    Congrats to you too, to a fresh start!

    Know what to do with TheToDoList?
    Make a new folder on your desktop and name it ToDoList, put the list in the folder, hit the delete button, and when the computer ask if you are sure? Ohh yes, very very sure... And the list is gone forever!! =D

    Have a wonderful weekend, see you in class!
    Greetings from Sweden
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love the ToDoList folder and what to do with it!!! Thanks Marie

      Delete
  2. Hello Renee,

    I liked reading this. What a great idea: a new blog. I hadn't thought of that. Looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this all looks great, love your timeline and look forward to seeing more! came across from BTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog. It is a great time to make a new start. I love the simpleness and clean lines of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your honesty in your post! You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

welcome - and thank you for taking a moment to comment - enjoy your day! Renee